Acronis True Image - A reliable solution for complete backup and restore for workstations. After downloading the utility on cwer.ws, you will be able to create exact disk images of a working computer that will provide the most complete data protection. Backup disk image is a file that contains absolutely all data, including boot records, operating system, applications, data files, photos, videos, e-mail updates and configuration, and any other files on the disc data.
- Protection of "one click" - Suffice it once to decide what, when and where to save. After that, backups occur automatically or with just one click of the mouse.
- Full-text search - Now the archive is easy to find the desired file by its name, type and even content with systems Windows Search or Google Desktop.
- Making reserve copies - You can simultaneously create incremental backups of data, for example, a hard disk and USB removable media or network drive for greater reliability. These copies are stored as uncompressed files, zip-archives, or in a special format True Image TIB.
- Support for Zip format - In addition to its own format backup Acronis True Image Home supports the popular format ZIP.
- Consolidating backups - Rules for consolidating your archives to save disk space and avoid confusion with the files. Merge an older full backup with several incremental one file and produce a subsequent incremental backups based on the new total.
- The program's interface in the style of Windows Vista ┬« - The user interface provides superior control and visibility style Windows Vista does not matter which system is installed.
- Manager Startup Repair - Allows you to start the recovery process even if the system does not boot. Just press F11, and Acronis True Image will automatically recover your computer.
- Excluding Files - Save disk space by backing up only the necessary files.
- Incremental and differential backups - Can significantly accelerate backups by storing only the changes made to the system since the last backup.
- Backing up in the background - The process of creating a backup does not interfere with the users.
- Smart Scheduling - Allows you to automatically run a backup on the offensive certain time, as well as various system events or conditions, such as loading a computer shutdown, the input output user, his activity or inactivity, etc.
- Backing up on a "set and forget" - Suffice it once to configure the backup settings to further relevant files with valuable information or complete a hard disk created automatically.
- Acronis Acronis Secure Zone - A special section, system is not available in normal mode, can be used to store the hard disk and disaster recovery.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Language : English